We begin Masters weekend with guests Jaime Diaz, Gary D'Amato, Ron Green Jr., Gary Van Sickle joining Chuck on the big show.
Garbedian on Golf
- D'Time with Gary D'Amato: Golf carts, not go-karts; water hazards, not waterslides; Wild Rock GC is a major player for golfers looking for an escape from Wisconsin Dells schtick
- 99th Wisconsin State Open Championship: Day 2 Report Card
- To no one's surprise, defending champion Dan Woltman takes first-round lead in Wisconsin State Open
- Rob Hernandez: Taste of professional life at LPGA/Symetra Tour Q-School gives Badgers' Tess Hackworthy something to chew on as she gets set for senior season
- Madison's Jessie Gerry, Kohler's Jenna Peters can't piece together a comeback, fall short of cut at LPGA/Symetra Q-School
- Rob Hernandez: With a little bounce-back in her step, Badgers' Tess Hackworthy shows the idea of professional golf might not be far-fetched after all
- Superior: The superior choice in the Twin Ports region, 36-hole Nemadji GC has a long legacy of pulling in golfers from far, wide
- Eau Claire: Winds never change at Hurricane — er, Wild — Ridge, but efforts underway to make the challenges more manageable for all golfers ... even me
- Menomonie: There's more to Tanglewood Greens GC than its scorecard might reflect ... before you go and mark it up with big numbers
- St. Germain: At this 19th Hole, the golf course is short, the fun is long and, an hour or so later, you are on your way to your next Hidden Gem
- Land O'Lakes: At sporty Gateway Golf Club on Wisconsin/Michigan state line, everybody can 'drive one into the next state'