2020 WIAA state girls golf logo

TOURNAMENT INFORMATION

⛳ Where: Blackwolf Run (Meadow Valleys Course), Kohler. 

⛳ Live scoring: DIVISION 1 | DIVISION 2

⛳ Day 2 Tee Times: DIVISION 1 | DIVISION 2 

Day 1 Tee TimesDIVISION 1 | DIVISION 2

⛳ State previews: DIVISION 1 | DIVISION 2

⛳ Who qualified: The top two teams and top three golfers not on those teams from each of four Division 1 sectionals and three Division 2 sectionals.

⛳ Who is competing: About 75 percent of the schools sponsoring girls golf are competing in the WIAA's fall tournament series. Due to COVID-19 concerns and restrictions, the remaining 25 percent — including defending WIAA Division 1 state champion Middleton and two-time defending Division 1 state individual champion Jo Baranczyk of Bay Port — will compete in an alternate fall season beginning in late March. Madison Edgewood, the two-time defending WIAA Division 2 state champion, is competing, but 2019 champion Grace Welch has graduated (UW-Green Bay).

Sectional recaps, champions, state qualifiersCLICK HERE

Regional recaps, champions, sectional qualifiersCLICK HERE

More from this Section