(NAPSI)—Today, in the U.S., more than 17 million recalled Takata airbags remain in vehicles on the road. A defective part inside the airbag can explode when the airbag deploys, potentially shooting sharp metal fragments at the driver and passengers. The National Highway Traffic Safety Admini…
(NAPSI)—As golf remains a significant piece of business and social culture, it’s important for women to feel confident on the course. Knowing the basics of the game could encourage participation in key business decisions taking place on the course every day. Nearly 5 million women play golf …
(BPT) - The incredible look of lush, green grass. The feel of soft lawn beneath your toes. The smell of the freshly cut yard on a warm sunny day. A healthy lawn starts with good maintenance and the most important step is mowing. Is your lawn mower ready to go?
(BPT) - Starting to plan a summer getaway? Skip the plane ride or long road trip — go boating to enjoy the fun and relaxation of vacation at your convenience. Whether you prefer an action-packed weekend of watersports with the family, a relaxing after-work cruise with your friends or a seren…
(BPT) - Warmer weather means not only saying goodbye to the tough winter conditions your car or truck has endured, but also getting your vehicles — and outdoor power equipment — ready for the changing seasons. This is a great opportunity to get outside and tend to the vital cleaning and main…
(BPT) - For many car owners, their vehicle is an extension of their personality — and as such they customize it to reflect their individuality and uniqueness.
(StatePoint) ‘Tis the season for shopping, and not just for presents to put under the tree. Many people shop for new cars this time of year, and for good reason.
(StatePoint) Youâ€™ve probably heard that smart technology is going to change the driving experience to make it safer and more convenient. But if youâ€™re not in the market for a new car, you may have assumed these developments wonâ€™t apply to you any time soon.
- Colgate's Phillip Johnson does the math, appreciates his two-shot lead going into the final round of the Wisconsin State Amateur
- 118th Wisconsin State Amateur: Day 3 Report Card
- Hero in their midst: Green Beret Brent Bartels, survivor of a firefight with ISIS that claimed the lives of four buddies, makes the cut at the State Amateur
- Land O'Lakes: At sporty Gateway Golf Club on Wisconsin/Michigan state line, everybody can 'drive one into the next state'
- As retiring Mark Carlson prepares to step aside after 40 years as course manager, Nemadji GC in Superior set to join KemperSports' Wisconsin stable in 2020
- The trail to this Robert Trent Jones Sr. gem includes a ferry ride, but Madeline Island Golf Club is worth going the extra mile to play
- Birchwood: With a Stout history, Tagalong Golf & Resort along Red Cedar Lake inspires thoughts of Scotland ... in far northwest Wisconsin
- Danbury: Sand Greens CC provides an 'odd adventure' for golfers of all ages, ability with unique greens that have a lot of, um, grain to them