(NAPSI)—The number of female motorcycle riders are on the rise. In growing numbers, millennial women riders all across the country are driving a demand for better riding gear. These motorcycling enthusiasts are leaving their days as passengers in the dust, ushering in a new era of biker style.
A non-surgical technique for lifting double chins, reducing puffiness around the eyes, and improving the appearance of wrinkles is now available in the form of an easy-to-use home kit called The Face Wrap. (www.facewrap.com).
(StatePoint) There’s nothing more humbling than putting on a bathing suit. If you’ve been living life to the fullest, there’s no hiding the evidence. On the other hand, if you’ve been exercising and watching your diet, there’s nothing more gratifying than seeing a slimmer, toner you in the m…
(StatePoint) If you are like many Americans, you probably read advice about health and wellness everywhere, from news feeds to social media. But, despite the abundance of information, many are still struggling to reach their weight loss goals. So, what is the cause of this disconnect?
(StatePoint) The low-carb, high-fat diet known as keto has Americans looking at healthy food consumption in a whole new light. Keto programs have proven effective for weight loss, but how heart-healthy are they? As with all things, moderation is key.
(StatePoint) When you’re trying to reach your goal weight, it can sometimes feel like booby traps are around every corner: TV ads for big burgers, easy-to-grab snacks at checkout, and birthday cake after birthday cake at work.
(StatePoint) It’s no surprise that the concept of self-care is getting a lot of traction in many health and wellness circles. Self-care can improve your mental and physical health and help you be more productive. Unfortunately, many people don’t prioritize it.
(StatePoint) Winter is dirty, and unfortunately, all that slush, salt and mud coincides with the use of the delicate and expensive part of your wardrobe, from wool and cashmere sweaters and scarves to swanky party wear.
(StatePoint) Hitting the holiday party circuit is the perfect excuse to give those casual clothes and athleisure a night off and dress up in eye-catching, festive attire.
(StatePoint) Chances are, if you’re contemplating a New Year’s resolution, shedding those extra pounds is at the top of your list, according to a Marist Poll.
(StatePoint) Heat tools, color processing and even the simple act of brushing, can cause hair to lose its strength. Indeed, eight out of 10 women in the U.S. experience some form of damaged hair, according to an IPSOS Brand Health Study. But there’s good news, say experts.
(StatePoint) Whether youâ€™re a sports enthusiast or a nature lover, you are likely going to be taking full advantage of the great fall weather by getting outdoors this season. Before heading out, consider the following tips to make the most of your time.
(StatePoint) For years, the general wisdom was that the only scientifically proven way to shed pounds and inches was to consume fewer calories than one burned each day. Unfortunately, that formula doesnâ€™t work for everybody. Why? Experts say that this is because successful weight loss is a…
(StatePoint) Parenthood is a demanding and busy job, particularly during back-to-school season. With lunches to pack, homework to check, projects to oversee and activities to drive the kids to and from, itâ€™s no wonder many parents find it challenging to squeeze in time for self-care.
(StatePoint) With summer, comes BBQs, beach days and dining out with family and friends. And if youâ€™re trying to lose weight or maintain your healthy lifestyle, a big part of being successful is having the freedom to enjoy the things you love and not feel deprived. Strike the right balance…
(StatePoint) Vacation season is here and itâ€™s no surprise that what you eat can have an impact on your weight. In a study from the University of Georgia, 61 percent of the participants gained weight while on vacation, with an average gain of 0.7 pounds. Some even gained up to 7 pounds.
(StatePoint) Summer means BBQs, beach time and swimsuits, but it could also mean a change in eating habits and not necessarily for the better. Many people work hard throughout the winter in hopes of losing weight before summer, but when summer arrives, they abandon their healthy lifestyle an…
- Mequon's Jordan Niebrugge, a 'top-10 talent in the world' according to his swing coach, is still a work in progress on the Web.com Tour
- Mequon's Rich Tock, Menomonie's Ben Walter, Galesville's Ryan Quinn join state's best in Wisconsin Golf Hall of Fame
- Talking.Golf (5/20/19): Gary & Rob talk U.S. Senior Women's Open, PGA Championship, Jordan Niebrugge & Dan Woltman on Web.com Tour, Charlie Danielson & John Langhoff on Mackenzie Tour
- A week at Pebble Beach awaits as Osceola's Charlie Danielson takes another big step in comeback from knee surgery by qualifying for U.S. Open in sectional playoff
- 2019 WIAA Division 1 regional boys golf preview: At long last, Hartland Arrowhead, Milwaukee Marquette aren't forced to shadow each other until they get to University Ridge
- 2019 WIAA Division 2 regional boys golf preview: Gilmore brothers driven to help two-time defending state champ Edgewood keep title in family as rest of state gains
- Spring Green: With peaceful backdrop that caters to 'the quiet people,' Springs Course, North Course at House on the Rock Resort continue to stand test of time
- Edgerton: A certain 2020 Ryder Cup captain was once toast of this Towne ... a country club you can (and should) try for yourself
- Lac Courte Oreilles tribe lands big one with purchase of Pete Dye-designed Big Fish GC in Hayward to add to casino, portfolio
- 2019 Wisconsin.Golf Yearbook: Drawing line with the sand, American Family Insurance Championship will test University Ridge bunker facelift
- 2019 Wisconsin.Golf Yearbook: Golf's massive rules overhaul will likely come with 'weird' transition for Wisconsin golfers