(BPT) - Pets are part of the family, so it’s important to practice preventative care to support their well-being and help them live long, healthy lives. Just like people, pets can be affected by chronic conditions such as diabetes, heart disease and allergies. That's why it’s always good to …
(BPT) - For many people, the health and happiness of their pets is a prime concern during travel. In fact, according to a recent survey, 48 percent of pet owners said that they actually care about their pets’ comfort more than their own when traveling. And while traveling with pets can be st…
(StatePoint) Every year, an estimated 3.3 million dogs enter U.S. animal shelters, with roughly half that number subsequently adopted by pet owners. These include shelter dogs with special medical needs that can make them harder to place. Dogs with heartworm infection are a common example.
(StatePoint) Americans donâ€™t just love their dogs â€“ they also love their dog walkers, with a whopping 85 percent of pet parents affording their dog walkers equal importance to their nanny or childcare provider, according to a recent survey by Wag!, the inventor of on-demand mobile dog walking.
(BPT) - Imagine going to a job interview filthy and stinky. Or on a first date covered in mud. Unfortunately, that’s the reality for millions of shelter dogs looking to make a good first impression. While rescue organizations work tirelessly, the sad truth is that less than half of these dog…
(NAPSI)—NaturVet’s veterinarian-formulated pet supplements have progressed over the last 25 years to keep up with the ever-changing needs of pet parents. NaturVet’s newest Hemp for Health product line includes four top products—Allergy, Calming, Immune and Joint—that are now available enhanc…
(StatePoint) If youâ€™ve ever experienced dry mouth, you know how uncomfortable it can be. Unfortunately, your pet can get dry mouth too, and it can lead to more serious issues down the line and can also be a sign of more serious current health issues.
Click on the photo for the latest stories from the writer.
- Charitable proceeds top $2 million from 2018 American Family Insurance Championship
- Gary D'Amato: LPGA Commissioner Mike Whan says tour will do whatever it takes to keep Thornberry Creek LPGA Classic on the schedule
- Gary D'Amato: A walk down memory lane with Ryan Quinn, the only winner of back-to-back Wisconsin State Amateur titles in the stroke-play era
- Wisconsin's Skip Kendall survives a wild roller-coaster ride to earn exempt status on the 2019 PGA Tour Champions
- Clutch par putt on 72nd hole earns Mequon's Jordan Niebrugge exempt status, at least eight starts on 2019 Web.com Tour
- Looking to nurse Sioux Falls' rise in Northern Sun, La Crosse Aquinas' Annie Balduzzi eager to tee it up for NCAA Division II school
- Iowa Central Community College will give Edgerton's Joe Forsting time, place to continue quest for Division I chance
- Hayward native Gabby Tremblay parlays college-like experience at Shattuck St. Mary's into collegiate opportunity at Creighton
- Family-owned golf courses in Wisconsin forced to look outside family to sustain, extend legacy
- Pembine: Second life for Four Seasons Island Resort generates quite a buzz as part of massive Pine Mountain Ski & GR facelift
- Madison's Andy North eager to team up with Sanford International, host PGA Tour Champions event later this month in South Dakota
- Sayner: 'Sugar bowl' green sunken on 146-yard fourth hole only adds to charm that is historic Plum Lake GC