Images from a cold, wet, windy Wednesday at U.S. Open local qualifying at Wild Rock GC in Wisconsin Dells.
Images of reigning WWSGA State Match Play champion Sarah Busey of Racine at The Battle at The Rock in Riverside, California, where the Santa Clara sophomore turned in a career-best fifth-place finish.
Images of Madison golfer Jerry Kelly's opening round of the PGA Tour's AT&T Pebble Beach (Calif.) National Pro-Am as captured by his cousin Tim.
Wisconsin golfers Jordan Niebrugge, Neil Johnson, Patrick Stolpe and Dan Woltman on Day 2 of Stage 2 of Web.com Tour Qualifying School in Murrieta, California.
The quest for one of 18 spots in the final stage of Web.com Tour Qualifying School began Tuesday for Wisconsin golfers Jordan Niebrugge of Mequon (66), Neil Johnson of River Falls (72), Patrick Stolpe of Oostburg (72) and Dan Woltman of Beaver Dam (73). Here are pictures from their opening rounds.
- Colgate's Phillip Johnson does the math, appreciates his two-shot lead going into the final round of the Wisconsin State Amateur
- 118th Wisconsin State Amateur: Day 3 Report Card
- Hero in their midst: Green Beret Brent Bartels, survivor of a firefight with ISIS that claimed the lives of four buddies, makes the cut at the State Amateur
- Land O'Lakes: At sporty Gateway Golf Club on Wisconsin/Michigan state line, everybody can 'drive one into the next state'
- As retiring Mark Carlson prepares to step aside after 40 years as course manager, Nemadji GC in Superior set to join KemperSports' Wisconsin stable in 2020
- The trail to this Robert Trent Jones Sr. gem includes a ferry ride, but Madeline Island Golf Club is worth going the extra mile to play
- Birchwood: With a Stout history, Tagalong Golf & Resort along Red Cedar Lake inspires thoughts of Scotland ... in far northwest Wisconsin
- Danbury: Sand Greens CC provides an 'odd adventure' for golfers of all ages, ability with unique greens that have a lot of, um, grain to them