Steve Stricker continued his run on top of the leader board, and at history, during an exciting morning at the Warren Course at Notre Dame, in South Bend, Ind.
For more from the U.S. Senior Open, visit http://www.usga.org.
As featured on
Steve Stricker and Jerry Kelly have spent a lifetime chasing each other around golf courses …
- Land O'Lakes: At sporty Gateway Golf Club on Wisconsin/Michigan state line, everybody can 'drive one into the next state'
- As retiring Mark Carlson prepares to step aside after 40 years as course manager, Nemadji GC in Superior set to join KemperSports' Wisconsin stable in 2020
- The trail to this Robert Trent Jones Sr. gem includes a ferry ride, but Madeline Island Golf Club is worth going the extra mile to play
- Birchwood: With a Stout history, Tagalong Golf & Resort along Red Cedar Lake inspires thoughts of Scotland ... in far northwest Wisconsin
- Danbury: Sand Greens CC provides an 'odd adventure' for golfers of all ages, ability with unique greens that have a lot of, um, grain to them